2020 Private Driver - Irish Legends
Enjoy the luxury of a personalized tour of Ireland, England, Scotland or Wales with your own private driver. Whether you want to return to the home of your ancestors, explore hidden gems, or are interested in truly unique experiences, we can plan the perfect trip.
You’ll have more freedom to explore the hidden aspects of these destinations – our drivers enjoy taking our guests to their favorite places, sharing the local lore and the back stories, and allowing them to see our destinations through the eyes of a local.
Choose your route – plan your own itinerary or we can adapt any of the group vacation CIE Tours itineraries on this website to become a Private Driver vacation.
Suggested Authentic Local Experiences:
- Visit the South Pole Inn and learn the thrilling story of its original owner – a brave early explorer of the Antarctic.
- Explore Irish emigration at the Dunbrody Famine Ship, a replica of the vessel that carried Irish refugees to North America in the 1840s.
- Dunboyne Castle Hotel, Dunboyne (1 night)
- Newpark Hotel, Kilkenny (2 nights)
- Killarney Towers Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Salthill Hotel, Galway (2 nights)
- North Star Hotel, Dublin (2 nights)
Private Driver Tour Includes:
- Services of a professional driver and vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at any location in Ireland or Britain
- Pre-booked stays for 9 nights in hotels listed above
- Full breakfast daily except on day of arrival
- A visit to one Dublin’s prime attractions, Guinness Storehouse, General Post Office Museum, Epic Ireland or Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- Ireland Insight Guide – guide with maps and suggested itineraries (one per room)
- Go-To Guide – information book with basic travel facts
DUBLIN ARRIVAL & MALAHIDE CASTLE
NATIONAL STUD & KILKENNY WALK
KILKENNY TO KILLARNEY
KILLARNEY & DINGLE PENINSULA
KILLARNEY TO GALWAY
GALWAY TO DUBLIN
DEPART FOR HOME FROM DUBLIN