Mission and Values
My Mission Statement
"I offer luxury leisure travel services and advice responsive to your travel needs, with special attention to detail, value for cost, and courtesy, without compromise of my moral values."
My Core Values
- Results Oriented: I believe every itinerary crafted for you should result in the trip of your dreams! I love accomplishing goals - yours and mine! I want my company to succeed. It will only succeed if you are pleased with my services, refer me to your friends, and return to me for assistance with your next vacation.
- Passionate: I absolutely love what I do! Not only do I love to travel, myself, but I simply enjoy working hand-in-hand with you to design a getaway, honeymoon, group tour, pilgrimage, or cruise event that exceeds your expectations.
- Current: I remain abreast of the best properties, the most unique destinations, and value-laden products and services for you. I stay current with industry news, constantly attend trainings, visit with key industry personnel, and am on a first name basis with CEOs and key staff of many of the best tour operators, hotels, and destination management companies. I want your vacation to net you personal satisfaction in the fulfillment of your travel bucket list.
- Reputable: I am driven by relationships and responsibility. I believe consistent, ethical and quality performance results in loyal, long-term relationships. As soon as you contact me, I take action. I look out for you, as well as my company. I take great pride in what I can do for you. If you aren't pleased, I'm not pleased. No cutting corners.
- Authentic: I'm the "real deal", an actual world traveler. I have visited, or lived in, many of the destinations I sell. If I haven't been there, I have a colleague who has been there. I am part of a highly specialized, and qualified, network of travel consultants. Moreover, I only work with the most solid and reputable suppliers in the industry.
- Innovative: Your group land tour, pilgrimage, or Unique Event At Sea will never reflect a "cookie cutter" approach. Rest assured your travel event will be uniquely customized. Are you wanting culturally immersive experiences such as: Interaction with local residents? Dinners in their homes? Meetings with local decision-makers, artisans, clergy or faculty? Farm and vineyard estate tours? Voluntour opportunities? It's all available.